Construction Project Management Services
Osceola County Government, Florida
ZHA is currently providing continuous Project Management services for design and construction oversight of various capital projects including municipal buildings, parking facilities, health facilities and roadway projects. Notable projects include:
Austin Tindall Regional Park Expansion—The project expanded the existing Regional Park with the addition of four (4) lighted multi-use fields (sized to allow soccer or football) and one (1) additional lighted multi-use field (sized to allow soccer or football) designed to provide a stadium for spectators. This expansion resulted in the Park having ten (10) multi-use fields. The 31-acre expansion also includes buildings to accommodate concessions, park operations, and locker rooms for players and officials, meeting rooms, equipment rooms, restrooms and other support spaces, with pathways, pavilions, picnic areas and play grounds situated around the playing fields.
Osceola Heritage Park Expansion—The park is a cornerstone of the recreational facilities in Osceola County; it is home of the Houston Astros spring training facility and the Silver Spurs Rodeo, as well as the location of Mecum Auto Auction's largest show in the world. As the Owner's Representative, ZHA has participated in a multitude of improvements at this facility. Those improvements include:
- Renovation of interior back-of-house space to provide an upscale club/concession space (Heritage Club) for park patrons.
- Expanded concession space and restroom facilities at the Astros' ball field.
- Design and construction of a 10,000-square-foot storage facility to house Osceola Heritage Park equipment and supplies.
- Renovation of stadium seating and the addition of patron stairs.
- Renovation of interior space to provide additional locker rooms, dressing rooms, and meeting space.
- Renovation of (4) unique concession spaces for Silver Spurs Arena.
Other projects include a community center, courthouse expansion, health clinics, recreation facilities renovations, roadway improvements, library renovations, correctional facilities, and storage and other miscellaneous facilities.